Swamiji’s Outside Courses in 2020/ 21
Tuning into Conscious Presence (based on the practices and teachings of the Vigyana Bhairava Tantra)
- Online course of 4 monthly sessions on the following dates: Sat. June 20th, Sat. July 25th, Sat. September 12th & Sat. October 24th
- 3 hours (10 am to 1 pm) each Saturday.
- Organised by Tapasvi (Chris Non) at the Sheffield School of Yoga.
- Please contact him at https://www.sheffieldyogaschool.co.uk/swami-nishchalananda-4-month-course/
- May 1/2 wkd.
- Mont de Marsan, Les Landes
- Thème: Les Chakras et la Méditation
- Organised by : Association Satsanga
- Contact: Dhyana Bindu on firstname.lastname@example.org
- June (dates to be confirmed)
- Tourrettes, Var, Côte d’Azur
- Thème: Méditations basées sur Vigyana Bhairava Tantra
- Organised by : Yoga Kutir
- Contact: Mangala at 16 rue du Baou, 83440 Tourrettes
- July 4 (Sunday) – 8 (Thursday) 5 days residential.
- Sanary, Côte d’Azur (near Toulon)
- Thème: La Bhagavad Gita : étude et méditations
- Organised by : Association Purna Yoga
- Contact : Satya Prem on email@example.com
- July 12 (Monday) – 18 (Sunday noon) 6 days residential.
- Thème: Kriya Yoga – Preparation and the first 3 kriyas (practices)
- Organised by Agama Ecole de Yoga
- contact Yotham Baranes http://www.yotham.com
If you would like to invite Swamiji to give a seminar (lasting 2 days to a week) in your locality, please contact him via this blog.